The Sitetech Difference
Cutting edge solutions for Australian worksites. We have the technology and team to get your project done faster, safer and more efficiently.
We are a leading provider of site hire equipment, fall protection and media products in Australia.
World Class Service
We maintain the highest levels of service for the duration of the hire period and have a rapid response team on hand when required.
One Stop Shop
We remove the hassle of needing to hire products from multiple companies. 1 point of contact, 1 order, 1 invoice and 1 remittance. This is why 20% of Australia’s top 20 home builders use SiteTech.
- Innovative solutions for safer worksites.
- Our products can be used for residential or commercial building sites, concerts, festivals, sporting events, community events and more.
- Everything your site needs including fencing, crossovers, portable toilets, hand wash stations, security cameras and regular servicing.
- Industry leaders in compliant, versatile and easy-to-use safety solutions.
- Designed by engineers to work seamlessly together and create minimal interference to existing structures.
- No more waiting for scaffolding companies, our fully adjustable E Bracket systems that can be set up safely from the ground.
- Maximise brand exposure with customised printed site media.
- Promote your company to potential clients and fully utilise your otherwise blank temporary fencing and hoarding.
- Leaders in the industry for high quality custom on-site signage, banner mesh and safety signage.
Download Our Capability Statement
SiteTech monitors DIFOT (delivered in full on time) for all our customers. We deliver to the highest standard, typically achieving 95% - 98% in full on time.
SiteTech was the first company in Australia to introduce recycled flexitech pavement protection. As well as recycled site signage.
Receive support for any on-site issues rapidly using the SiteTech 'Site Sync' software. Simply scan a barcode and take a photo of the issues, our Rapid Response team will then mobilise to resolve your issue.
Reporting, OH&S or Compliance
SiteTech takes and average of 30 photos per installation. Meaning should any issues arise, we have the capability to quickly look at the photos, determine the source of the issue and best resolution.
SiteTech is one of the largest hire companies in Australia. At any given moment we have over 1,500 active serviced building sites. This scale allows us to price competitively without sacrificing service.
Covering all ground on Australian work and event sites with 3 main solutions.
Proud partners with Australian brands
Great company, great people.SiteTech’s professional approach and follow up was first class and continues to be. Great company, great people.
We help to achieve mutual goals.I just wanted to say I really appreciate you all. 100% best people to work with in Victoria right now! Thanks a ton.