Is hiring better than buying a temporary fence? We know this is a dilemma for many construction workers and companies looking to use temporary fencing for their projects. We will explore the pros and cons of renting temporary fencing to help you decide which one is for you.
- Cost-effectiveness: Renting temporary fencing can be less expensive than purchasing it, especially if it is only needed for a short period.
- Flexibility: Hiring means you don’t need to accurately know which one you require as it gives you the flexibility to change your mind in terms of quantity, variety, or quality without incurring many costs.
- Time-saving: When you rent, it will eliminate the time you would have otherwise wasted undergoing training and installing the temporary fencing as the rental provider will do this for you.
- Dependence on the rental company: If you rent, it means that you’ll depend on the rental company and not have it readily available.
- Ongoing hiring cost: Although it’s cheaper than buying, ongoing hire fees for temporary fencing can add up fast. Therefore, you need to consider the longevity of your project.
Overall, hiring temporary fencing is better in the short term. It is flexible and saves time while buying is a smarter option in the long run. SiteTech Solutions provides an option for hire and for sale. Schedule a call with one of our team members to find the best solution for your needs.
Visit our website for more information.
Have questions? Schedule a call with the SiteTech Hire team now.