Let’s talk about your project and how we can help.
Temporary fence subcontractor
Sitetech Solutions is a leading provider of hire equipment in Australia. Formed in 2010 the business has quickly grown to establish a reputation for excellence within the industry.
Sitetech supplies more than 1,500 building sites in Australia with more than 210 km of temporary fencing and >2,500 portable toilets on building sites.
Here is an opportunity to start your own business and be your own boss! Sitetech Solutions require a full-time contractor to assist us with our growing workload.
You will require a two-person operation and will be installing, dismantling, transporting and unloading temporary fencing throughout the Melbourne Metro region for our well-established business.
Sitetech offer a great working environment with great rates/uncapped income (you get paid for what you do)
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills:
- A Tray Truck (owned or hired)
- Be a registered PTY LTD business
- Have own Insurances, Workers Comp and Public Liability
- 2-person crew, Truck Driver (MR) and Offsider/labourer (both with white cards)
- Forklift Licence
- White Card
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Be reliable and hardworking
- Good problem solving skills
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Installation and dismantling of temporary fencing and associated products
- Report all stock installed and dismantled using our Sitetech Sync application
- Report any site safety concerns
- Complete site inductions as required
You must have a great positive attitude, be customer focused and like working outdoors
If you are seeking an opportunity for career progression, don’t mind hard physical work, heavy lifting or working outdoors, this role is for you!